Have you ever needed to watch a video that someone sent you only to find that you can’t seem to play it no matter what you try? Nowadays there are so many video formats floating around that you may not recognize the one that you’re trying to play – and might not be sure exactly what software or device you need to watch it.
Assuming you’d rather not run into issues with incompatible video formats, the best thing to do is have a video converter handy – such as Movavi Video Converter for Mac. Because you’ll be able to convert your videos between different formats, you can then make sure that they are compatible with any of your devices.
While that may be the main reason why you need a video converter, if you use Movavi Video Converter for Mac in particular you’ll find that there are other perks as well. With its features you can:
- Convert all types of media files (including audio and image files) between different formats.
- Cut and join video segments to remove any footage you don’t need from your videos or merge clips together in a particular sequence.
- Improve the quality of your videos with a single click and fix common issues such as shaky video segments.
- Transform the frame and orientation of your videos by cropping and rotating them.
- Create animated GIFs out of video clips.
- Extract audio tracks from videos and save them as standalone audio files.
- Grab screenshots directly from individual video frames.
- Insert text that can be customized to create unique captions, watermarks, titles or subtitles.
- Add audio tracks to your videos and regulate the sound levels.
All these features will extend your ability to tweak and improve your videos in various ways. In fact many of them will also give you the opportunity to use your media files in several new and exciting ways – such as by creating your very own animated GIFs of funny video clips, or grabbing the soundtracks that you enjoy from movies.
Because of how intuitive Movavi Video Converter for Mac is designed to be, it will only take you a few clicks to start converting a video. Add to that the presets that are available and you will be able to optimize your videos just as easily – for any device or platform that you require.